NOTE: This title will be available Spring 2019. You may place an order and the item will be shipped when it becomes available.
No matter how talented a leader you are, there are often barriers in your way caused by a lack of trust or respect, or most likely an absence of confidence.
This installment of management coach Hakala-Ausperk’s Leadership Planners series tackles a crucial issue: how to effectively supervise employees who might be older or more experienced than you are, or even longtime peers who are suddenly under your authority after an internal promotion. It might seem like a tall order to confidently demonstrate your skills and abilities to such a team. But all you really have to do is win ‘em over.
This planner will help you examine the reasons, the implications, the challenges, and the solutions that confidence — or a lack thereof — can cause. And, using exercises, worksheets, and prompts, it will guide you in
- establishing yourself in ways that will win the confidence of rookies, experts, and bosses alike;
- working well with more experienced members of your team;
- supervising friends and peers effectively;
- winning and losing graciously;
- learning from your mistakes; and
- confidently putting your own plan into action.
By cultivating confidence, you’ll be primed to build respectful and professional relationships with every member of your team. This planner from Hakala-Ausperk shows the way to do it.
Also in the Leadership Planners series: Future-Proof Your Team
Libraries Thrive Consulting
8686 Bainbridge Rd.
Bainbridge, OH 44023