I have a variety of programs that address virtually every need you have!
Here are some of my most popular presentations and programs that I will be happy to present for you. Or, if you prefer, I can develop something that specifically addresses your need. Click on one of these items to see an expanded slide show that you can navigate through at your own pace.
I had the pleasure of being interviewed about my newest book “Build Great Teams” by WorkSpace Spark. Here is the YouTube video of the interview.
Recent Clients: a partial list
Here is a list of clients I’ve had the pleasure to work with recently. I travel across the country to assist libraries who want to improve their staff morale, sharpen their processes and deliver better service to their patrons.
Contact me to discuss how I might help you achieve your library’s goals!
- ABC Clio
- Alabama Library Association
- ALA eLearning
- Arizona State Library, Archives, and Public Records
- California Libraries Learn (CALL)
- California State Library
- Certified Public Library Administrator Program (ALA)
- Indiana State Library
- Kanawha County (WV) Public Library
- Kent State University’s iSchool
- King County (WA) Library System
- Massachusetts Library System
- Medical Library Association (Midwest Chapter)
- Mentor (OH) Public Library
- Naperville (IL) Public Library
- New England Library Association
- New England Technical Services Librarians
- New Jersey State Library Trustees Institute
- Northeast Florida Library Information Network (NEFLIN)
- Northeast Kansas Library System
- Ohio Private Academic Libraries (OPAL)
- Oklahoma Library Association
- Perry (OH) Public Library
- Pioneer (OK) Library System
- Public Library Association (PLA)
- Santa Clarita, California, County District Library
- South Carolina Library Association
- South Carolina State Library
- South Central Wisconsin Library System
- Southeast Collaborative Conference
- State Library of North Carolina
- St. Charles, Louisiana, Parish Library
- St. Tammany Parish (LA) Public Library
- Tampa Bay Library Consortium
- University of Oklahoma
- Urban Libraries Council
See anything of interest?
You’re bound to have some questions. Please call me so we can talk about how I might be able to help you, your staff, leadership team or board. There is never a charge for a phone consultation.
I look forward to hearing from you! Call me at 440-391-0461 during normal business hours, Eastern Standard Time.
Libraries Thrive Consulting
8686 Bainbridge Rd.
Bainbridge, OH 44023