I am a Certified Public Library Administrator, author, trainer, consultant and speaker.
I’ve written four books.
I am often asked to do workshops based on any one of these books. I can tailor a presentation to suit your needs. Just contact me and let me know what you’re interested in and how I might help.
Watch for my next title, Dynamic Discipline, which will be released early in 2019!
- “Invest in Yourself,” American Libraries, April 2010.
- “Reaching Little Heights;” chapter in Children’s Services: Partnerships for Success,” edited by Betsy Diamant-Cohen, ed., ALA Editions, 2010.
- “Waking Up the Neighborhood: Partnerships with Local Businesses and Art Communities;” chapter in Partnerships and Collaborations in Public Library Communities: Resources and Solutions, Karen Ellis, ed., IGI Global, 2011.
- “Grants and the Grant Writing Process;” chapter in Library Management 101: A Practical Guide, Diane L. Velasquez, ed., ALA Editions, 2012.
- Guest Editor and Contributing Writer for Library Worklife, a publication of the Allied Professional Association of the American Library Association. (2006-2007)
How may I help you?
All inquiries are welcome! I look forward to hearing from you!
Libraries Thrive Consulting
8686 Bainbridge Rd.
Bainbridge, OH 44023