I am a Certified Public Library Administrator, author, trainer, consultant, speaker, and administrator. I’ve written three books:
You can click on a title for more information.
I’ve also written an article and several book chapters, including:
- “Invest in Yourself,” American Libraries, April 2010.
- “Reaching Little Heights;” chapter in Children’s Services: Partnerships for Success,” edited by Betsy Diamant-Cohen, ed., ALA Editions, 2010.
- “Waking Up the Neighborhood: Partnerships with Local Businesses and Art Communities;” chapter in Partnerships and Collaborations in Public Library Communities: Resources and Solutions, Karen Ellis, ed., IGI Global, 2011.
- “Grants and the Grant Writing Process;” chapter in Library Management 101: A Practical Guide, Diane L. Velasquez, ed., ALA Editions, 2012.
- Guest Editor and Contributing Writer for Library Worklife, a publication of the Allied Professional Association of the American Library Association. (2006-2007)